First in the series “Under The Sun”
Main Point: Recognizing that from a secular perspective there is no answer to the futility of life gives people a reasonable motivation to pursue something more.
- Hopeless despair can be found in the monotony of life’s cycles [1 – 11]
- Romans 8:18-23
- Secular research will never find the solution to life’s problems [12 – 18]
- 1 Corinthians 1:18-25
- What are times in your life that you are impacted by the empty futility of everyday life?
- How could you use a passage like this to encourage a cynical friend to consider following Jesus?
- Are you ready to start looking above the sun?
- Are you ready to gain a new perspective on world?