Fifth in the series “Why Should I Even Care?”
Main Point: The expectations that we place upon Jesus are often entirely misguided by our own assumptions.
- Jesus does not deny being God’s special Chosen One [27-30]
- Deuteronomy 18:15-19
- The Chosen One does not always do what we anticipate [31-33]
- Daniel 7:13-14
- Isaiah 53:5-6
- Hosea 6:1-3
- Application Questions:
- Who do people in our culture say Jesus is?
- Who do you say Jesus actually is?
- What misconceptions or false expectations do you have?