Seventh in the series “Why Should I Even Care?”
Main Point: Go ahead and stop caring about what others think, because God’s opinion is worth far more than the sum of all the other opinions in the whole world.
- Wearing a mask is always only a temporary solution [1-3]
- Romans 2:15-16
- 1 Corinthians 4:5
- The only one to fear is the One we need not fear [4-7]
- John 15:13-14
- 1 John 4:17-19
- Isaiah 49:15-16
- God can navigate your problems better than you [9-12]
- 1 Peter 3:14-16
- Psalm 40:9-10
- Application Questions:
- In what circumstances do you try to act cooler than you actually are?
- How often do you leave Jesus out of a conversation because he might be embarrassing?
- Are you ready today to acknowledge Jesus?