Sixth in the series “Why Should I Even Care?”
Main Point: The benefits of following Jesus are more valuable than even life itself.
- Those who follow Jesus must not maintain a selfish stance [34-37]
- “When Jesus calls a man, He bids him to come and die.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- John 12:20-33
- Psalm 49:5-9
- Those who follow Jesus will be tested by life’s challenges 
- Daniel 7:9-10
- Those who follow Jesus can expect His beautiful reign 
- Mark 9:2-4
- 2 Peter 1:16-17
- Revelation 19:11-16
- Jesus is worth whatever it costs you to follow him!
- Application questions:
- Are you ready to start actually following Jesus today?
- Onto what aspects of a selfish life are you still holding?
- How do we actually go about denying ourselves?