Fifth in the series “Why Should I Even Care That Jesus Was Raised From The Dead?”
Main Point: Jesus is active in our lives even when we don’t immediately recognize him.
- Jesus meets us even when we’re going the wrong way [13-24]
- Deuteronomy 18:17-19
- “Hope” in the Scriptures = “Reasonable expectation”
- Jesus expects us to listen to what the Bible teaches [25-27]
- 1 Corinthians 15:3-8
- Genesis 3:15
- Jesus makes his presence known in Christian fellowship [28-35]
- 2 Kings 5:17
- Psalm 19:7-8
- Application Questions:
- How are you going to go about learning the meaning of the Scriptures better?
- How are you going to more intentionally engage with God’s people this month?
- How are you going to respond to Jesus today?