Sixteenth in the series “Your Part In The Big Story”
Main Point: Jesus followers must be intentional in how we retort the political and ideological schemes of the enemy.
- Politics that unjustly mechanizes power is dangerous[1-10a]
- Daniel 7:24-25
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
- Ideology that uncritically supports power is treacherous[11-18]
- Matthew 7:15-16
- Deuteronomy 13:1-3
- Disciples who patiently trust God are victorious[10b]
- Applications and Next Steps:
- How frightened are you of the world’s power machine?
- How much do your values align with the political powers?
- Which worldly ideology is most attractive to you?
- How do we build perseverance into our lives?