Second in the series “Back On Track”
Though Joseph could not see what was happening, God was already at work to save his life and his family.
- Joseph receives assistance in his naive search [12-17]
- Hebrews 13:1-2
- His brothers debate their diabolical course of action [18-28]
- Matthew 26:14-16
- HIs father laments the apparent loss of his favorite [29-36]
- Genesis 27:22-23
- Galatians 6:7-8
- John 16:20
- Matthew 5:4
- Applications and Next Steps:
- How would it change the way you deal with difficult times if you could see that God was already at work?
- When is a time in your life that God has used towards a good end your own mistakes or other people’s malice?
- How might God be at work in this act of your life story?