Main Point: No matter how messed up the drama of your life has become, God has not abandoned you.
- When our world is impossible to navigate… God is still there
- 2 Samuel 7:14-16
- Deuteronomy 6:16
- When our problems are impossible to calculate, God is still there
- Matthew 1:18-25
- Matthew 28:20
- Application Questions:
- Thinking back over this past year, when have been some times that it seemed God had checked out of your life?
- How could you go about experiencing God’s presence in your times of past suffering and loneliness?
- If you really knew God was always there, and that he really cares, would you not want to have a real relationship with him?