Main Point: We are called to see our communities as Jesus sees them, and care for them with his overwhelming compassion.
- Jesus’ heart was broken for his region’s great city.
- 1 Peter 2:12
- Psalm 122:6-7
- Our hearts are broken for the great city of Chicago [Luke 13:34-35]
- Are your hearts broken over the condition of Lakeview [Luke 23:27-31]
- Acts 1:7-8
- How do you go about having the change of heart that allows you to see your city (and others cities) as God sees them?
- What are some tangible ways you can become directly involved in bringing the Good News to Lakeview?