Tenth in the series “Back On Track”
Main Point: God has ways of resolving terrible situations that are far better than we could ever imagine.
- Grateful hearts experience God’s relentless presence [46:1-7]
- John 10:2-4
- Genesis 15:13-15
- Psalm 139:7-10
- God’s heart can be illustrated in a father-son relationship [46:28-30]
- Luke 2:29-32
- 1 Corinthians 2:9
- God often uses those considered weak to bless the strong [47:7-12]
- 1 Peter 2:11-12
- How do you go about expressing gratitude to God in your everyday life?
- Who is a person towards whom you need to show appreciation?
- Who is a person who needs to hear a word of blessing from you?