Eighth in the series “Upstream”
2 Timothy 2:1-26
Main Point: Paul gives us a model of how we should live to positively impact those who are downstream.
- A successful mission usually includes personal cost [1-7]
- The ultimate example clearly involved individual sacrifice [8-13]
- Matthew 10:32-33
- A confident ministry always implies gentle responses [14-26]
- Luke 9:61-62
- 1 Corinthians 15:12-14
- Applications and Next Steps:
- What are the things that have been entrusted to you in your spiritual journey that you have a duty to pass on to others?
- What could you do to improve the believability of your message to your friends?
- Are you ready today to actually find Jesus and begin following him?