Eleventh in the series “Upstream”
Main Point: How you live out Jesus’ love has more impact on those around you than any argument you could ever give.
- Good living must be rooted in a healthy study of God [11 – 13]
- Luke 1: 78 – 79
- “For nothing is more blessed and more desirable than that appearing. Words are not able to represent it, the blessings thereof surpass our understanding” -John Chrysostom
- Good theology must be focused on Jesus’ suffering for us 
- Mark 10:45
- Psalm 130:7-8
- Ephesians 5:25-26
- Good service must be shaped by authoritative teaching 
- Matthew 28:18-20
Applications and Next Steps:
- Are you ready to respond to this Good News this Advent?
- How could you go about improving your theology this Advent season?
- What needs to start changing in your life this week in order for you to have a more effective testimony towards your neighbors and friends?