Sixth in the series “Upstream”
1 Timothy 6:1-21
Main Point: There are things Christians should be chasing after, and things that are not worthy of our hearts.
- Net worth does not equal real value [2b-10]
- Whatever your status, discipleship matters [1-2a, 17-19]
- Galatians 3:27-29
- Matthew 6:19-21
- Some treasures are truly worth protecting [1-16, 20-21]
- Does your treatment of finances reflect contentment or greed?
- How could you improve the way you steward his provision?
- How could you apply Paul’s injunctions to those in servitude to your role as an employee, entrepreneur, or volunteer?