Seventh in the series “Upstream”
2 Timothy 1:1-18
Main Point: What we learn from those who are upstream from us are the things we need to share with those downstream.
- Good mentors remind us who we really are becoming [1-7]
- Romans 2:28-29
- Good teaching recognizes Jesus is always upstream [8-12]
- Mark 8:38
- Revelation 1:16-17
- Good examples reinforce Jesus’ design for our lives [13-18]
Application Questions and Next Steps:
- Take an honest spiritual inventory of my actions and attitudes this week. (Scale of 1 to 10)
- What can we do to increase the impact of this pattern of teaching in our lives?
- How can we go about better impacting others downstream?