First in the series “Why Should I Even Care That Jesus Was Raised From The Dead?”
Main Point: The shock of truly encountering the reality of the resurrection will change the trajectory of your entire life.
- Compared to the resurrection, our best plans are feeble [1-5]
- Malachi 4: 1 – 3
- Despite our weakness, God’s amazing plan is enacted [6-8]
- Acts 2:22-24
- Application Questions:
- See – What steps could you take to more objectively observe the evidence for Christianity?
- Go – What would it look like for you to leave the tomb of your doubts?
- Tell – Who needs to be encouraged by hearing your story of encountering The Crucified One?