Seventh in the series “Back On Track”
Main Point: God desires that His people, when given the opportunity, do their work well, and bless others through their efforts.
- The dreamer is promoted to leader of the ancient world [37-45]
- Luke 10:21-24
- The ancient world is rescued by their visionary’s action [46-49, 53-57]
- Proverbs 11:26
- 1 Thessalonians 4:9-12
- The family of promise multiplies even outside their land [50-52]
- Genesis 12:1-3
- How could you improve the way that you currently work to the glory of God?
- What opportunities do you have in your current workplace to actually help others?
- In what areas of your life do you still insist on maintaining final control?