Rev. Bryan Coble, Sow Chicago Community Church
Nehemiah 1:1-11; Nehemiah 2:1-20
- Before we prepare the city, we have to be broken and see its need of the presence of God.
- We need to be in tune with our purpose and calling.
- When you are called to go someplace where God’s presence is hidden, it’s difficult.
- People with whom we disagree can be our allies and not our enemies
- Many will doubt our calling but we must continue because God has called us.
- Be thankful God is using us to do His work.