1 Timothy 1:20
Main Point: Do not pattern your life after speculation, but instead follow the example of grace.
- Rules are designed as correction for those breaking them [3-11]
- Revelation 2:4-5
- Examples can be found for others in our story with God [1-2; 12-17]
- Luke 23:34
- Isaiah 60:1-3
- Errors are malignant for those who embrace them [18-20]
- Ephesians 6:10-18
- Application Questions:
- How can we better embed the pattern of the Gospel in our lives?
- What false teachings are popular among Christians in contemporary society?
- How do we effectively combat doctrinal lies?