First in the series “Why Should I Even Care?”
Main Point: Jesus is aware of the greatest need in our lives, and is the only one who is able to bring healing.
- If we care about our friends, we will bring them to Jesus [1-5]
- Psalm 103:3
- Exodus 15:26
- 2 Samuel 12:13
- If we care about our lives, we will entrust them to Jesus [6-11]
- Leviticus 24:15-16
- Psalm 7:9
- Daniel 7:13-14
- If we are healed by Jesus, we will celebrate with action 
- Isaiah 35:6
- 1 Corinthians 2:9
- Application Questions:
- What is an area of your life in which you have been paralyzed? What truly is the greatest need in your life?
- What assistance is Jesus offering to you right now today? How do you go about receiving that help?
- How could you increase the intensity of your Gospel witness to your friends?