Third in the series “Back On Track”
Main Point: God actually cares about us treading other people with gentleness.
- God’s people sometimes have highly dysfunctional families [1-23]
- Deuteronomy 25:5-6
- God’s concern with morality is primarily that we treat others justly [24-26]
- Leviticus 20:12
- God’s goals can be accomplished even through our mistakes
- Matthew 1:2-3
- Applications and Next Steps:
- What is a form of immorality in your life about which you hold a double standard?
- Who is a person, or a group of people, towards whom you are unjust or prejudicial?
- How might God still be working out his plan in your life even right now?