Fourteenth in the series “Your Part In The Big Story”
Main Point: When facing a bitter-sweet end, suffering Christian witnesses are to focus on God’s unstoppable goal.
- One gigantic angel delivers one unusual booklet [Revelation 10]
- Daniel 12:5-7
- Ezekiel 2:8-10
- The world celebrates the temporary silence of martyrs [1-14]
- Zechariah 4:6-7
- Heaven celebrates the eventual answer to all our prayers [15-19]
- Matthew 6:10
- Psalm 2
- Applications and Next Steps:
- How do you go about experiencing the sweetness of God’s Word? What is your response to the bitter aspects of the message?
- How seriously do you take your role as a witness?
- How are you going to express your Thanksgiving to Jesus this week? (More than Turkey & Football)