Third in the series “Why Should I Even Care That Jesus Was Raised From The Dead?”
Main Point: Jesus will never abandon us on the assignment he gave us based upon his astounding authority.
- Whenever Jesus shows up, he is obviously in charge [16-18]
- Matthew 10:2-4
- 1 Corinthians 15:6
- James 4:7-8
- Daniel 7:13-14
- Ephesians 1:20-23
- However we spend our lives, we have a clear focus [19-20a]
- Matthew 10:5-7
- Whatever we face in this era, we are never alone [20b]
- John 14:16-18
- Application Questions:
- How can you overcome any residual hesitancy in your response to Jesus?
- What is an aspect of the Great Commission that you need to pay more attention towards obeying this week?
- How do you go about finding Jesus’ presence during times that are difficult?