Fourth in the series “Why Should I Even Care That Jesus Was Raised From The Dead?”
Main Point: God desires for us to respond to His necessary and predicted acts with faith rather than suspicion.
- Sometimes God does things we would not guess [1-5a]
- Psalm 30:4-5
- Usually god has already hinted at His plan [5b-8]
- Luke 9:21-22
- Luke 9:43-45
- Luke 18:31-34
- Isaiah 53:7-10
- Often, God is met with unwarranted skepticism [9-12]
- How can we respond better to the skepticism and apathy that our culture demonstrates towards the resurrection?
- What is going to be your response to the angel’s declaration today?