Sixth in the series “Back On Track”
Main Point: Through suffering, God often places his people where they need to be to fulfill his good plans.
- Beyond their capacity, nations face painful catastrophes [1-13]
- Luke 13:1-5
- Through His people, God is at work even during disasters [14-24]
- Daniel 2:20-23
- Behind the scenes, God ensures His plan is accomplished [25-36]
- Romans 8:28
- Proverbs 16:20-21
- Application Questions:
- When have you seen in hindsight how God used a time of suffering in your life to advance his plan?
- How do we go about being patient when we are facing a lengthy period of suffering?
- How can we become wiser in the advice we give to our coworkers or supervisors?