11th in the series “Your Part In The Big Story”
Main Point: The pressures of the end of the age will reveal the real the true state of people’s hearts.
- 1. How circumstances reveal the prelude is now afoot [1-8]
- Matthew 24: 6 – 8
- 2. How God responds to the suffering of his people [9-11]
- Genesis 4: 10 -11
- Matthew 24: 9 -14
- 3. How the nations react to the end of the world [12 – 17]
- Matthew 24: 29 – 31
- Joel 2: 28 – 32
- Applications and Next Steps
- How does your perspective on history and current events need to change based on what you see in this passage?
- What are some ways that you experience persecution for you faith in Jesus? How do you learn to suffer better? .
- How might people change if they knew a day of reckoning is unavoidable?