Fifth in the series “Your Part In The Big Story”
Main Point: No matter the size of the ministry, Jesus considers toxic beliefs among his people to be intolerable.
- This church is important even though it is obscure [18-19]
- 1John 5:18-21
- This church has problem with how it handles teaching [20-23]
- 1 Kings 16: 31 – 33
- Jeremiah 17:10
- Galatians 6: 7 – 8
- This church will have access in Jesus to all they ever need [24-29]
- Psalm 2:6-9
- Application Questions
- What are some great things that God is accomplishing through you?
- What are some encouraging things you see God accomplishing through this church?
- What are some of the unbiblical perspectives of the world system that you find alluring?
- What are some of these teachings that you share with others?
- How has God truly provided for your real needs in Jesus?