Eighth in the series “Why Should I Even Care?”
Main Point: Jesus is more concerned about you than about the reputation He earns by spending time with you.
- Jesus’ compassion is not distracted by the majority [3-7]
- Ezekiel 34:11-12
- Psalm 23:1-3
- John 10:11-15
- Jesus’ compassion is relentless in looking for the missing [8-10]
- Hosea 14:1-2
- Malachi 3:7
- Romans 5:8
- Application Questions:
- How would it look for you to be more relentless in seeking the lost?
- How could we do a better job of celebrating conversion as a congregation?
- In what area of your life do you need a change of perspective? Are you ready to be found by Jesus today?